SIMPLE SARDINE SALAD WITH TOASTED GARLIC SOURDOUGH
Simple Sardine Salad With Toasted Garlic Sourdough Cooking Time: 10 mins
1 tin skin and boneless sardines in olive oil or tomato sauce
½ red onion
1 clove of garlic
Hand full of rocket, or water cress & lambs leaf lettuce
Glug of olive oil
Fleur de Sel
- Wash, rinse & dry the salad leaves and place to one side.
- Slice the onion into strips or large dice.
- Peel the clove of garlic.
- Place one large or two small slices of sourdough under the grill or in toaster and toast until golden.
- Take out the toast and whilst still hot, rub with the peeled garlic clove.
- Place the toast on a plate, garlic side up and top with the salad leaves. Then sprinkle the onion on top.
- Open the sardines and place fillets equally on top. Drizzle with the olive oil and finish with a couple of twists of black pepper.
Thank you for taking the time to read this simple sardine salad with toasted garlic sourdough recipe. Should you have any questions or wish to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at Victus Emporium. We look forward to speaking with and hopefully being of service to you.